2014 Arctic Cat M 8000 HCR 153
Call for Price
Stock Image: Green
J & K SNOWMOBILE SALES
M 8000 HCR 153
- M Rear Suspension: This springless FOX FLOAT 2 air shock rear suspension reduces snow buildup weight while providing a full range of pressure/tuning options.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: Combines tall lightweight ski spindles and widely-spaced A-arms for the greatest torsion rigidity and strength. The lower A-arms mount in a 30-degree angle improve comfort and cornering. And HCR models gets FOX FLOAT EVOL shocks.
- 8000 2-Stroke Engine: The 8000, 794cc, liquid-cooled 2-stroke engine produces 160+ HP. It features a lightweight crankshaft, batteryless EFI, APV electronic exhaust valves, Exhaust Pipe Temperature System and weight-saving engine-reverse technology.
- ProClimb™ Chassis: The ProClimb chassis utilizes a triangulated upper-spar assembly which provides incredible strength and reduced weight. Combining an inner- and outer-formed shell with boxed support structure to make up the two-piece tunnel gives additional strength and weight savings. Put it all together and you've got a boondockers dream.
- Deluxe Digital/Analog Gauge w/Altimeter: Choose between digital and analog speed and tachometer readouts. And check out the altimeter - see just how high up you are. There's also a odometer, two trip meters, engine hour meter, reverse indicator and warning lights.
- Lightweight Vertical Steering: New this year, the lightweight vertical steering provides a weight savings and gives you the stable feeling of a fixed post. Swap out the standard 5.5-in. riser block for a different length for the perfect fit to your riding style.
- Lightweight Mountain Seat: Our new seat features reduced height and length with a built-in storage compartment, reducing overall weight and allowing your legs a shorter clearance when hopping side to side navigating your way through the backcountry.
- Tether Stop Switch: The tether stop switch will stop your sled if you ever get separated from your machine while riding.
- Front-Mounted Heat Exchanger: Back for a third season, the front-mounted heat exchanger system, which is a single unit that is nearly 4 lbs. lighter than the full-length heat exchanger. Proven to help reduce snow buildup and added ridding weight.
- Drilled Lightweight Disk Brake: This rotor is 12% larger, yet 60% lighter. You get great performance in all types of conditions, and ultimately, it gives you more confidence in the backcountry.
- Ice Scratchers: As a part of the heat exchange system, these ice scrapers are simply invaluable. When there's minimal snow, just lower the ice scrapers to kick up some ice. This will keep the engine cool and prevent it from overheating.
- Mountain Skis: Lighter - with an increased keel depth for increased cornering traction. They also feature molded-in "gripper" traction on the top side and a ski loop design that is stiffer and provides better hand ergonomics.
- Push-Button Engine Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. This feature reverses the direction of the engine rotation. So just hit the button and backward you go.
- 2.60 in. 85 Durometer Power Claw™ Track: The Sno Pro & Limited models utilize 80 durometer rubber while the HCRs will have the stiffer 85 durometer rubber for superior traction. Lightweight, single-ply track with a 3.0-in. pitch with curved-forward paddle towers that won't fold over. This track features an industry-leading 2.6-in. lug height.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 794cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Oil injection
- Ignition: 3D with throttle position sensor
- Carburetion: 46 mm dual throttle body batteryless EFI
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and ceramic coated muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 11.5 gal.
- Drive Clutch: Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch: 10.75 in. dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Radial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with FOX FLOAT EVOL shocks
- Front Travel: 9 in.
- Rear Suspension: M Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, Arctic Cat (IFP) shock on front arm, FOX FLOAT 2 shock on rear arm
- Rear Travel: 15.5 in.
- Overall Length: 125 in.
- Overall Width: 48 in.
- Ski Stance: 42-43 adjustable
- Ski Type: HCR 6 in. deep keel
- Runner Type: Single skag w/carbide
- Track Type: Power Claw
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 153 in.
- Lug: 2.60 in. (85 Durometer)
- Pitch: 3.00 in.
- Push-Button Engine Reverse
- Dual Halogen Headlight (2-Bulb)
- Front Bumper
- Adjustable Mountain Handlebar
- Deluxe Digital/Analog Gauge
- Electric Gas Gauge
- Low Oil Light
- Coolant Overheat Light
- High/Low Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Belt Holder
- Accessory Outlet
- Low-Height Windshield
- Air Pump
- Tether Switch
- Front-Mounted Heat Exchanger
- Ice Scratchers
- Drilled Lightweight Disk Brake
- Fixed Vertical Steering Post
- Tank Pads
- (Ex Low, Flyscreen, Low, Mid, High) Windshield
- Hand Guards
- Front Sport Bumper
- Storage Bags
- Telescopic Steering Post
- Electric Start
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- 46 mm dual throttle body batteryless EFI
- 3D with throttle position sensor
- APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and ceramic coated muffler
- Brake Type
- Radial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft
- Drive Clutch
- Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch
- 10.75 in. dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Front Suspension
- Arctic Race Suspension with FOX FLOAT EVOL shocks
- Front Travel
- 9 in.
- Rear Suspension
- M Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, Arctic Cat (IFP) shock on front arm, FOX FLOAT 2 shock on rear arm
- Rear Travel
- 15.5 in.
- Ski Type
- HCR 6 in. deep keel
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 adjustable
- Track Type
- Power Claw
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. W x 153 in. L x 2.60 in. H x 3.00 in. Pitch
- Dual Halogen Headlight (2-Bulb)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 gal.
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers